Prof. Melanie Krause, Ph.D.
- Work in Progress
- Top Lights - Bright Cities and Their Contribution to Economic Development,
joint work with Richard Bluhm. Download draft version.
- Convergence vs. The Middle Income Trap: The Case of Global Soccer
joint work with Stefan Szymanski. Download draft version.
- When is Inequality Detrimental to Growth? - Perspectives from a Novel Cross-Country Approach,
joint work with Michael Binder.
- Regional Convergence at the County Level - The Role of Commuters,
joint work with Sebastian Kripfganz.
- Growth and Spatial Inequality,
joint work with Richard Bluhm and Christian Lessmann.
- Population, Light, and the Size Distribution of Cities,
joint work with Christian Düben.
- Solving the MAUP in Regional Convergence Models,
joint work with Richard Bluhm and Jesús Crespo Cuaresma.
- Smaller Notes